Monday, February 15, 2010

Different SNES mod for Mario RPG?

I tried this the other day - http://www.ffviman.fr/switch-snes/ (google translation), it claims to work with Super Mario RPG :)

I don't have Mario RPG, but I do have a SFC copy of Kirby's Dreamland 3 which uses the same SA-1 chip which is known to be the problem.

I first of all modded a PAL SNES with the standard mod, confirmed that Kirby didn't work. I then tried this alternative mod - but unfortunately I got the same results, a blank screen :(

Have you tried this and got the same results?

Pete

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

J'ai quelques photos a l'appuis prouvant le fonctionnement d'un Mario RPG ou autre jeux utilisant le SA1 qui le prouvent ;)
Mais ce n'es pas une science exacte et quelques Mario PRG ne passe pas sur certaine console; mais en général avec la modification expliqué sur mon site : les jeux SA-1 passe :)

May 16, 2010 at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home