Saturday, June 5, 2010

New SNES Mods

I'm really looking to trying these out! Thanks to a Klaus and Link83 for pointing them out to me. The work is by a GENIUS called ikari_01, I have to contact him to get permission to host the files on my site once I finish the guides. Hopefully he will agree.

First off, it's the replacement lockout chip for the Super Nintendo/Super Famicom. Further details here.

ikari_01 didn't finish there though, he went on and developed it further and incorporate the 50/60hz mod!!! The Ultimate Switchless SNES mod. This sounds brilliant. His post starts here about it, and you can see Klaus guide here.

Thanks guys for the heads up.

To make some of my guides a bit easier to follow/shorter, I'm starting a page of tips I follow, I don't have photo's yet but the first one is virtually complete. How to remove a chip such as the SNES lockout chip.

Thanks
Pete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home